Quick Shifts is a daily series where we gather up links to other interesting stories from the FanSided NHL blogosphere, as well as other NHL / hockey blogs. So with that, here is today’s edition of Quick Shifts!
- Michel Therrien Signs Four Year Extension: We had our take on Michel Therrien signing an extension with the Montreal Canadiens on TMMOTS yesterday, but here is what the folks over at A Winning Habit had to say about it. [ A Winning Habit ]
- Anaheim Ducks Should Trade For Ryan Kesler: Over at Pucks of Feather, Jason Byun states his case for why the Anaheim Ducks should trade for Vancouver Canucks forward Ryan Kesler. Byun takes into account the Ducks weaknesses displayed during their playoff series with the Los Angeles Kings and how Kesler can help them improve. [ Pucks Of A Feather ]
- The Detroit Red Wings Compliance Buyout – Jordin Tootoo: The Detroit Red Wings have one compliance buyout remaining this season (they used one on Carlo Colaiacovo last season). Peter Fish over at Octopus Thrower believes the Red Wings should use their remaining buyout on Jordin Tootoo. [ Octopus Thrower ]
- Winners / Losers of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Dave Lozo takes a comprehensive look at the Winners and Losers of the 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs. [ Bleacher Report ]
- Watch Dodger Stadium Reaction To Kings Winning Stanley Cup: It is always interesting to see crowds at sporting events reacting to events going on outside of their stadium. That was on display in Los Angeles as fans at Dodger Stadium reacted to the news that the Kings had just won the Stanley Cup. [ Puck Daddy ]